Very well done just need to put on a wind screen on your mic and your golden
animation is fantasic, but like every one was saying the story could use work. next time write up something and let a few of your friends read it and just listen, does it sound natural? and get your friends to give input. once you have the story you will be a great animator. there is a saying that goes " a shitty script makes a shitty movie" as blunt as that is but its true. one last thing when you do a sprite animation try to get sprites that all match, i mean you have a 8-bit seal and toad but a 16-bit mario it just looks weird
looking forward to future work
Just nothing to say
excellent series.. brillant and a whole bunch of other good things that i can't possible explain :3 you should make some posters and submit them to the art portal and then it can be my desktop BG :)
good animations and story, the build on this story is very professional and planned out it looks. now i don't know what your Voice Acting Stage is but if its a Sound Booth with expensive recording equipment, double check that:
1. no power cords and mic cords run paralelle with each other this produces a buzzing sound, keep cord perpindicular.
2. that your using compression, it really helps keep balanced sound by increasing the sound when its quiet and reduces loud noise.
3. don't be afraid to use audio filters. in this episode there was a high pitch noise before a character started to spead. and easy filter to use is called LowPass and what it does is lets through sound starting with the low pitch and stops at what ever high frequency you set it at so you can get your voices and not the high pitch noise
4. use a wind screen on the mic
5. in the booth after you check your levels with your VA tape a line in front of and behind there feet and say " if you step out side this line with out being told ill slit your throat"(threats make people listen) because im sure you don't want to redo levels and have uneven sound
honestly it was just the sound that was bad but sound makes or breaks a movie
make that a focus on upcoming releases
I was in the worst mood ever and this flash made me laugh thanks
I do what I can young sir. I do what I can.
this is a good clay animation but like you said the VA is not the best try to use more range in your voices moving your voice box up or down in your throat cause the pitch to go up or down like a trombone. work on changing pitch and altering voices away from your natural one. or watch some you tube videos on it. but the clay animation was good camera didnt move to much but take more pictures with shorter movements and a high frame rate to make the motions more smooth. also use different angles so we can get into the characters lifes.
But not to bad nice effort
yes the main problem is that my voice cracks pretty bad in this claymation im gonna try harder and do the voices better next time
beatiful start but the ending needs some work and a little more fighting it was too short if you spent a little more time on it you could have made it three minutes of bad ass fighting but what you submited here was good on its own look forward to future submissions
this has good animation and graphics such as shadowing and detail in the drawings sound was really good and a decent experiment all together nice work
why do i get the feeling this was at least 1 000 000 people world wide when this game was released good job man haha
the animation and graphics are very well done and the Pokemon's abilitys and compatiblity were accurate which means one thing you did your home work. but one thing i would like to see a change in is the speed of the battle i understand that all the Pokemon in this video are all fast and battle in a high speeds but a human brain can only process what it sees and can realise what is going on if it has time to piece images together i had a very hard time seeing what was going on untill a more static shot came up and i had to figure out what just happened for my self. over all including animation, flow, and effort i give this video a 9/10 4/5 this is pretty good coming from me
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.